1. Cooperate with hardware engineers to design highly reliable embedded platforms and systems;
2. Write ARM-based embedded system peripheral drivers;
3. Write ARM-based embedded system applications;
4. Test and maintain related embedded programs;
5. Compile relevant development documents.
1. Graduated from majors in electronics/communication/automation/computer, bachelor degree or above, and more than three years of work experience;
2. Familiar with ARM microcontroller architecture, with STM32 (ARM Contex-M3) microcontroller software design and development experience.
Resume Delivery Email: email@example.com (title format: name + job title)